Friday, October 21, 2005

The best fun one dollar can buy

Honestly, could there be any more entertainment value for a buck than playing the lottery? For the past few weeks, everyone I work with has been suffering from a wicked case of lotto fever. And why not? It's too much fun! One dollar bought us hours of talk about just what we'd do with the big prize. No shock that we didn't win the money, but in case you were wondering, here's how I've already planned to spend the cash:

*Millions to both my Mom and sis
*An undisclosed amount to those in the inner circle
*A rockin' house near MIT so Nick can finish his thesis in peace
*New cars!!!
*A Christmas vacation somewhere warm
*My very own bookstore!
*Vacation homes in Arizona, Oregon and Vermont
*Segway scooters for everyone!
*All the yarn and beads I can handle
*An endless supply of McMenamins Ruby Ale

Oh, so fun to dream...Thank you Mr. Washington!

1 Comments:

At 21 October, 2005 12:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate, chocolate, I read nothing about chockalott or Baseball. How can you consider spending WA and not include chocolate and baseball!

How come you always beat me to everything? I’m BLOGLESS!!

d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home