Monday, October 24, 2005

Arrogant Squirrel

The residents of my home are now being tormented by a squirrel with an over-inflated idea of his self worth. For weeks now, he's been helping himself to the seeds inside our flower pots. And now, I think he's having fun just teasing my poor cat Taylor...running across the porch back and forth like "Look at me! I'm outside and you're not! You can't get me!! HAHAHAHA!!" But now, it's gone too far! I was walking out to my car this morning, when Arrogant Squirrel went tearing from the porch, to a nearby tree. (As he should, I can be menacing.) But then this squirrel had the nerve to tell me off! From his perch high in a tree, he started chirping at me! At first, I wasn't sure it was me he was yelling at..but I looked right at him...staring me down with his black beady eyes! Oh, Arrogant Squirrel, you have made an enemy in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home