Friday, July 21, 2006

Counting Down!

It's been a while since I've been on a trip...and I'm starting to get buggy! Good thing I'm just hours away from my latest jaunt across the country!!!

What do I expect? Here's a preview:

* Meet my niece for the very first time!!
* Eat real Mexican food. Oh, it's been so long!!
* See the sights and buy some tchotckies
* Get a nice tan
* Drink tons of beer samples at the best beer fest around
* Lemon drops, anyone?
* Burgerville spread, Sweet Tomatoes and McMenamins food in my belly
* Drive on roads that are well maintained with some of the smartest drivers in the nation
* Not pay a damn dime in fricken sales tax
* Let someone else pump my gas for a change
* Get one honkin huge chunk of cheese
* Sleep...when I'm dead!!!

58 hours and counting!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 23 July, 2006 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was supposed to know that meant "A cheap showy trinket", well I didn't, but now I do, Thanks Al.

d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home