Monday, June 26, 2006

Etsy Update

Remember my little Etsy experiment online? You know, selling things I come up with to friends and total strangers online? So far, things are going just great, thank you for asking!

I woke up this morning to my 13th sale! That's 13 sales in less than a month!!! It's not enough where I can retire from my night job..yet. But it's exciting!!!! Don't you think?

So, if you're one of those people who have one of my creations at home: Thank you for supporting me. If you're one of those people who haven't even seen my store: What are you waiting for??!?! Head there now at fourmiles.etsy.com. If you can't afford my goods, spread the love and share with a friend! Help support the arts!!!

My stock is dwindling..time to go make more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home