Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Getting Laid Off

Good things about no longer working at the TV stations:

* No longer having to navigate the ski-jump ramp, changing three lanes of traffic and nearly getting rear-ended all to make that suicidal turn into the parking lot
* My pre-work hours no longer filled with old re-runs and crappy television. More time for crappy television at night
* The menu folder has been officially retired! Hurray!
* Heavy rains used to mean having to canoe my way down Morrissey Blvd.
* Bring on the snow! No worries about blizzards trapping me at work and forcing a night at the scary Ramada
* That Saturday shift sucked
* Remember when you had every Saturday and Sunday off work? I don't, since it's the first time that it's happened in my professional career!

Bad things about no longer working at the TV stations:

* Too numerous and painful to list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home