Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sleeping Past Seven

Anyone who's known me for about a minute knows I'm a huge fan of sleep. But lately, especially on the weekends, I can't seem to sleep past 7. So that means you, dear reader, get plenty of my ramblings now when I should be tucked in nicely warm and cozy. Even if I'm up past my bedtime, it doesn't work. Yesterday, I even tried drinking no caffeine. To no avail.

Is this what it's like to get older?

Maybe sleep is mad at me..I have been messing with the time of our evening rendezvous, but it's not you! It's me! Oh, sleep, i'm so sorry for treating you like a second class citizen! You know I love you! You know I would never leave you! Come on, baby, just come to bed with me!!

1 Comments:

At 02 December, 2007 23:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another thing we have in common. My "Sleep Monster" is apparently franchising. Sorry about that. I like the idea of seducing sleep though - Very Nice. You must let me know how that works out. In the meantime, I'm going to pop two Advil PMs. Wake me when it's over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home