Saturday, June 03, 2006

On Cloud Ten

I had this blog all planned out in my head last night...three good things that happened in threes. And I was going to call the entry "On Cloud Nine." But then one more good thing happened! So, cloud ten it is!

It's been an amazing week.

Last night, my Etsy shop had a whopping 3 sales in one week!!!! And when I woke up this morning, a 4th item sold!!! 4 in one week!!!! It's been more success so far than I could have dreamed...and I can hardly contain my excitement!!!

My next bit of goodness also has to do with Etsy...in a way. Yesterday, 3 people came up to me with 3 different ways to help me succeed even more with my crafting experiment. Each one different. Each one unsolicited. Each one making me realize I am very lucky to have so many good people in my life.

My last bit has to do with others... 3 people I know either learned of or started new jobs this week. 3 people taking a chance to try something different with their lives. Oh, and the bump up in pay doesn't hurt, either!

Top it all off with a rainy Saturday full of potential...Could this be the Best Week Ever?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home