Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer of Fun 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

It was a year ago when I declared the summer of 2005 was going to be the Summer of Fun. And you know, it wasn't bad. There was my first trip to NYC, and my umpteenth trip to Sin City... There was also a fire, flood season and dozens of bug bites.

So, the researchers here have been working for months to bring you the new and improved upgrade of the Summer of Fun. I think you will like it.

Here's what's on deck:

* Beach Trips
* Backyard battles for the 2 good lawnchairs next to my Garden of Fire
* Wandering the streets of Boston, now that the students are all gone!
* More trips to Spike's and the Sunset for 100s of beers
* Big Texas hair, big Oregon beerfests, and big names in tennis in the city that never sleeps
* Playing at the park
* A Battle Royale in the pod (with love!) for time off September 8th
* Making pretty things for my shop
* 4 words: Snakes on a Plane!!!!

Wanna play?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home