Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back to Reality

I spent the morning catching up on my reality TV...the vacation must be over! (But really, with Project Runway back, it's like a vacation every Wednesday!) That's ok - I came back with a bunch of new loves! Wanna read 'em? Here you go!

My new loves:
* Baby Rylee!!
* Colaweisen
* Frozen Custard
* Summer Solstice Cerveza Crema
* Raspberry Wheat Ale
* Terminal Gravity Extra Special Golden
* Rice crackers
* My new cowboy boots!!!
* The cute lady who sold me my cowboy boots
* "Drinking With Daren"
* The sweet Irish pappa who sat next to me on the flight back to lower-cased home and bashed President Bush with no apologies

Oh, and this is called burying the lead...it's a blog exclusive for those of you who actually read everything I write. I got a promotion at work!!!!!!! I'm now officially the weekend producer here at the soon-to-be former frog!!! My new duties, and new income bracket, begin next month.

What a way to end a vacation!

3 Comments:

At 02 August, 2006 19:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to see you got the boots at last. I'm sure Nick is happy that quest is done as well. Really happy to see you liked the beer we gave you.

 
At 04 August, 2006 13:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion.... you deserve it.

 
At 04 August, 2006 15:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion, new boots, and beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home