Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Love Affair Continues

If you know me at all, or just met me briefly, it's probably not breaking news when I tell you I struggle with food in New England. The vegetables are bland and rarely fresh. The local fare is heavy and uninspired. The lack of variety can be down-right frustrating. Thankfully, I found the oasis that is Panera (note: not a local eating establishment, but one of the few chains that broke its way into the frigid landscape that is the NE eating scene).

And, Panera, you've won me over again!!

New favorite soup: Butternut Squash!! It's like a warm hug in your belly!
Old favorite salad, back again: Fandango!!!
Favorite Tea: Mango Ceylon

Not to mention delish coffee and comfy hangouts! Love you, Panera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home