Thursday, February 15, 2007

Office Space

There's a cloud hanging over my desk at my new office.

A blue cloud.

From the I-can't-make-this-stuff-up-even-if-I-tried files: There is a person who sits near my desk who farts. All the time. Gross, stinky, lingering farts. Farts so bad they peel paint off walls.

And the crime of it all? The culprit will drop his bomb and leave the room!

It's been happening for the past week now, almost always after lunch. The afternoon lull compounded with this disgusting addition makes the work-week close to unbearable!

At least I have a new red Swingline stapler to finish off the Office Space motif!

I'm thinking of bringing in a candle. Let's just hope I don't burn down the building.

3 Comments:

At 23 February, 2007 18:24, Blogger dF said...

How about a large can of aerosol air freshener used liberaly in his direction. If one swoosh is good three or four is just that much better!!!!
d

 
At 23 February, 2007 18:25, Blogger dF said...

Spray him!

 
At 26 February, 2007 10:08, Blogger Tamara said...

this job has brought wonders to your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home