Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Couple Of Questions

Last night, I was driving to a tutoring appointment listening to NPR. They were talking about polling numbers or reading from an eskimo's journal...I can't remember...when they took a break and read a list of their sponsors.

And WLVI is now sponsoring the news on WMUR.

Ok, that's all well and good. Go ahead, Mr. Ansin, if you're not going to support me by writing me paychecks, at least go ahead and make that tax-deductable contribution to some shows I enjoy on the radio. But, it seems like your advertising resources may be a little misguided.

Did you not buy the station and promise to create a newscast that's fast, young and hip? Do you think advertising on NPR will help draw in that young, hip audience?

Maybe, for you, NRP is young and hip. But I think that Alaskan eskimo would disagree.

(No haters, now. I love NPR!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home