Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New Branches

See! My family tree is growing! Introducing...Rylee Jade Jost! My new niece! I've been told she looks like me, and from what I can tell she's going to be a champion sleeper like her aunt, too! (read: Ant, not ahnt. That's how Westies roll.)

So, baby Rylee, here are a few things you need to know if you're going to be a successful member of this crazy family:

1. We talk fast. Micro Machine Guy fast.
2. We're all crazy. Find your insanity and embrace it.
3. You like pricy things. You will gravitate to the most expensive item in any store. Never cheap.
4. I hope you like Winnie the Pooh. That guy will be everywhere!
5. Mel Brooks is comic genius
6. You will never have a shortage of candy when you visit your Aunt Allison. And if you're lucky you can help her make you cotton candy!
7. You may have been born in Germany, but you're an Oregonian. Rain doesn't phase you, coffee you will love, and when old enough you can find your own favorite Pinot.
8. Get ready to play the name game..just wait until you see the rest of the family tree!

So, rest up now baby Rylee. You've got a busy life ahead of you!

1 Comments:

At 06 November, 2005 16:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel Brooks is comic genius?

Ugh, I am not sure we can be friends any more.

Also, I thought the cotton candy machine was broken.

P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home