Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Super Crafty!

I'm adding new talents to my crafting empire! Look at what I made this past weekend!

My new bag!!! Made with scraps of fabric and ribbon!!

Isn't it cute??

And in other news, I took my first road trip of the season! The destination: the adorable town of Northampton in Western Mass. All good things must be west, because it's been awhile since I've felt so at home in an area. And the drizzle and low cloud cover just added to the charm. Yummy food, cute shops, lovely green rolling hills nearby...super cute!!

Oh, and an Etsy update..still no sells, but I am hopeful!! If you have friends of family in need of something I can help them with, send them my way! (Shameless plug!)

Off to craft!!!

4 Comments:

At 18 May, 2006 14:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super person!

dF

 
At 22 May, 2006 16:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when does this piece makes its Etsy debut?

 
At 22 May, 2006 18:28, Blogger Allison said...

Sorry, anonymous, this one's not for sale! But if you are interested in a twin, I found the same fabric at the store today! Reveal yourself and a deal we could strike... :)

 
At 23 May, 2006 17:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home