Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Great Etsy Experiment

I've been making things for eons.

Well, maybe not eons. But you get the point. Anyway, I like to make things. I like to think I make pretty things. Now, the public will decide if I'm right. Why? Wait for it....

I launched my Etsy store tonight!!!

What's Etsy, you ask? It's a site where people can post the lovely things they make in hopes someone thinks those things are worth owning. So far, I've got 2 things up on the site. But soon, oh so soon, I hope to have more.

So, this really isn't a plea for you, my friend, to buy my things. I'm just hoping to get the good word out there in hopes my lovely pieces will find happy new homes.

Happy shopping!

1 Comments:

At 09 May, 2006 22:17, Blogger Tamara said...

If nothing else, people should buy your stuff based on names alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home