Saturday, August 19, 2006

28 Things I Heart

1* Summer Fruit
2* Swedish Fish
3* Arriving at the Airport almost at the same time your friends are leaving the terminal
4* Buying discount books for "Free"
5* My Backyard
6* Afternoon Naps
7* Getting excited about something, anything
8* Finding a fave movie on late-night
9* The Internets. Both of them
10* Mani-Pedi parties
11* The Wall of Crap at work
12* Coke Points
13* Kitties
14* Traveling near and far
15* Lists
16* Coffee, made right
17* Anthropologie
18* My new Oregon sweatshirt
19* My brand new new favorite beer
20* Vitamins, and what they do to my pee
21* Wifi connections that let me blog far from home
22* Pop Culture, and a World Series that celebrates it
23* Surprise emails from distance friends
24* MySpace
25* Gnarls Barkley and Charles Barkley
26* Late night talks in the dark
27* Sharp Pencils
28* Not knowing what will happen next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home