Thursday, June 26, 2008

Short And Sweet

Big news...I mean really big!

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry for posting and not calling you to tell you, I'm getting there...I promise!

This past weekend, in the shadow of the Golden Gate bridge in a beautiful field of grass, Brian asked me to marry him. I said yes. (of course!) We haven't touched the ground since.

I am so lucky to have such an amazing partner in my life. There are too many and not enough words to express my joy. I love him. He loves me. We are so happy our cheeks hurt from smiling!

Spring...I may be a spring bride... lalalalala....

4 Comments:

At 27 June, 2008 05:15, Blogger mimulus_99 said...

congratulations!!!

 
At 29 June, 2008 12:55, Blogger lanes123 said...

Oh my goodness - congratulations!

 
At 29 June, 2008 21:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!~JLE

 
At 01 July, 2008 08:25, Blogger Golec316 said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home