Thursday, May 04, 2006

Highs and Lows

What a weird week. Want to know why?

* The weather goes from Oregon Winter, to lovely spring...all in the matter of days. It's my first skirt day of the year!!

* My house is getting very lonely...

* My missing sewing kit, no longer missing!!! Weeks of insane searching now finished, finally!

* I'm trying to close one chapter of my life, and I am struggling with my feelings about it

* I got the best compliment ever at work this week! That Swifty is a gem...

* My list of tutor kids has dwindled to two..what will I do with all that extra time?

* I've decided what I want to do for my birthday... Can you feel another road trip coming on??? I can!!

* Everyone is having fun at home without me! :( Powell's, CPR, how much more can one girl take?!

* My lettuce plants are grow, grow, growing! Soon, I'll be able to have my own home grown salad!!

* I'm losing flowers on my orchid

* My house is getting cleaner..

* I miss my mess-maker

* I had the best caffeine high earlier...

* I'm now crashing hard..losing motivation..ugh.

2 Comments:

At 12 May, 2006 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that CPR is usually not considered fun.

 
At 19 July, 2006 13:45, Blogger Allison said...

Obviously written by someone not in the know... sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home