Friday, May 05, 2006

File This Under C, For Cranky

I had a hard time falling asleep last night..I was up until past 3am. So, when 7am rolled around, and outside I heard a roar that reminded me of war scenes in movies, I knew it was going to be a rough day.

I looked to the sky, searching for the signs of the Apocalypse. Nothing. Finally, I found the offender...landscapers!!! Landscapers in my yard! Landscapers using riding mowers and those blower sweepers!!! Are you kidding me?

7 am?!?!? Please tell me I am not being overly sensative reacting to this attack on my sleep!!

WTF?!?!? So cranky!!

1 Comments:

At 06 May, 2006 10:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I would talk to them and ask to be put later on their schedual. They may even do it if they can.

dF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home