Monday, December 31, 2007

Ch-ch-changes

Hi friends, it's been awhile.

Tonight, it's New Year's Eve. I'm a million miles from where I was 365 days ago. A lot has changed.

A year ago, I never thought I'd work in TV again.

Now, I have my own show.

A year ago, I was in a long-term relationship.

Now, I've ended it and developed something entirely new and more special than anything I could ever imagine.

A year ago, I was cold.

Now, I'm still cold. But not as much.

A year ago, I was lost.

Now, I feel found.

A year ago, I was drinking wine.

Now, I'm enjoying some Pimp N Ho!

A year ago, I had no idea I'd end up here.

Now, I can't imagine myself anyplace else.

What a difference a year makes.

More details to come in the upcoming year, but for tonight, I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! See y'all in 008!

4 Comments:

At 03 January, 2008 16:30, Blogger Tamara said...

do you need to upgrade or something? seriously. cuz i cannot read your font most of the time.

it was so good catching up with you today. i totally, totally miss you and the chaotic sanity you bring to the table. :)

keep me updated!

 
At 03 January, 2008 17:33, Blogger elenajoyce said...

Happy new year, Al!

 
At 04 January, 2008 06:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wecome back. I missed you.

d

 
At 06 January, 2008 23:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it has been one hell of a year. Keep on keeping us informed on what is going on in your world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home