Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Secret

Faithful Reader,

I've been keeping a secret from you for some time...want to know what it is? I'm ready to admit it now.

Nick and I are moving out of Boston.

See, Nick actually finished with his thesis awhile ago, and we've been trying to figure out what to do. And since he has a history of making beaucoup cash as a wildland firefighter, he's going to do that during the summer, while I tie up loose ends in Boston.

Then, when the lease is up in August, we're packing our bags and moving to......San Diego!!! Nick is totally burning out on science, so he's going to become a tennis pro down there. The money is right and the climate even better!!! I will be "getting out of the business" and finally starting my crafting empire!! I plan to open a booth in Old Town, and go in on a co-op with some other artists in the area I met during our trip there a few months ago. We'll be selling our pretty little things to tourists and hopefully making enough money to buy the dog of our dreams and our little home on the coast. The plan is to save enough money to start our own book store!!

So, now you know! Forgive me for keeping the secret...I hope you understand and support our big upcoming move!!

6 Comments:

At 02 April, 2006 04:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am crying right now...

 
At 02 April, 2006 09:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart Ass

dF

 
At 02 April, 2006 10:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!
David and I have decided to quit our jobs and come to SD and live with you. David will manage Nick's career and I will help you with your crafts(you know how crafty I am)

 
At 02 April, 2006 16:50, Blogger Allison said...

...and if you buy that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you! April Fools!

 
At 03 April, 2006 05:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al you are in so much trouble...
I cannot wait to get you back!!!

 
At 03 April, 2006 05:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al you are in so much trouble...
I cannot wait to get you back!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home