Friday, March 10, 2006

The Fastest Way To My Heart...

In a land of foreign food, it's nice to find the familiar. And now, it's a few miles closer. And my tummy couldn't be happier!

I'm in love with a doghouse called Spike's. A vegetarian in a hotdog house sound strange? Not here. Their veggie dogs are rockin'!!! So delish!!! So filling!!! Such a bargain!!!

For 5 bucks, a hot dog, fries and a drink are mine! All mine!!!

For the past few months, Nick and I made the trek to Student Calcutta (Allston) for these dawgs. Now, we can make the late night stop just a few blocks from the Pru.

And they're open late! So late! 1am most nights, 2am on the weekends. I will never understand why food is so hard to find late night in this town. But now I won't have to search anymore. When in doubt, find me at Spike's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home