Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why WaMu Rocks

I love lots of things. I love coffee. I love kitties. I love Spring and Summer and strawberries and cheese pizza. I also love my bank!!!

After graduating from high school, I needed a bank. That's when went to Bank of America and opened an account. They wooed me with promises they wouldn't keep. They charged me for things I didn't want. I left them for Washington Mutual and never looked back.

WaMu has been my faithful friend for nearly ten years. Waiving overdrafts and never charging me for a thing...and now, I'm in love all over again.

Free checks for life! One free overdraft a year! 3% back on all debit purchases! Could it be any better?

You Westies with WaMu know how great they are..and you Easties without WaMu access are missing out on the love!

Who loves you, WaMu? ME! ME!! And guess what? WaMu loves me back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home