Thursday, January 26, 2006

Growing Up

Remember when you were little, and adults talked about things like interest rates, furniture purchases and other boring such matters? I swore I would never be one of those people...and here I am, raving about my new table!!!

It's been a three month struggle to bring this bad boy home. I first fell in love with it Opening Day at Stoughton IKEA. Since then, all I could do was fantasize about what I'd do with this amazing piece. The projects I'd get done! The organization!!! In my mind, this table would solve all the problems in my life.

The table soon became the problem in my life. We bought it. We strapped it onto the top of the Protie...and when we opened the box it was scratched!!! So, back to IKEA, where the table was out of stock! More waiting.

But this week, it all came together! The table made it home in one piece! We're still 2 chairs short, but that's an easy fix! And now, I type to you on my new piece of furniture.

And did I mention it's everything I hoped? There's room for my sewing machine, knitting projects, tutoring paperwork, laptop, coffee cup and tons of room to spare! I have a nice little workspace all set up and I can't wait to get started!!!

Time to create!

3 Comments:

At 27 January, 2006 19:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every thing I wanted but a picture!
dF

 
At 29 January, 2006 14:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love IKEA!!!

Which table did you get?

Jules

 
At 30 January, 2006 07:37, Blogger Tamara said...

awww.... and i thought for sure you were going to talk about interest rates...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home