Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rave Review

Ladies (and pretty Gents),

Looking for a way to keep your chapped lips soft while adding a hint of color? May I suggest Bigelow Apothecaries Mentha Lip Tint? It's amazing!

It comes in these cute little tubes, and you can pick them up at Bath and Body. (Or the new Bigelow Apothecary in Copley for you city-dwellers.) The best part? The minty taste! It's lip-licking good! And reports are they actually make your lips look fuller without collagen, but the jury's still out on if that really happens. Oh, and it will balance your checkbook and do your laundry for 3 weeks. I even think this stuff could solve the world's problems. I'm still waiting..

At last check, it was on sale at Bath and Body...get them while the sale is hot! I may need to pick up another soon, it's just so good!

I feel pretty...oh, so pretty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home