Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mending My Broken Heart

One of the most difficult parts about moving to Massachusetts two years ago was the lack of familiar restaurants. I knew there would be no Burgerville or McMenamins..but no Spaghetti Factory? No Red Robin? No Sweet Tomatoes?!? How was I going to survive?

Some solace, when we found an Einstein's Bagel in Watertown. It goes by Noah's Bagels back home, but it was all the same. And then, one day, it was gone. No goodbye. Just locked doors and an empty lobby. I lost one of my favorite places to nosh.

But just this week, a bit of home and hope returning...they turned the building into a Starbucks!! I'm feeling a bit more at home again.

Oh, and the upcoming trip to San Diego? No worries! Trips to Spaghetti Factory and Sweet Tomatoes already in the works! (So what if they call ST *Souplantation*, a rose by any other name is just as tasty!!)

Delish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home