Friday, December 30, 2005

Out with the Old..

Just a day and a half left....2005 is almost history! Time for a new year, but first..I'm looking back at the greatest hits of ought-5!

* New Years getting off to an awesome start at a soiree in P-Town..just imagine how much fun it would have been if I'd actually hear the drag queens calling to me!
* The soon-to-be BFF *finally* meets up socially and has been inseparable every since
* I survived my first blizzard, with some yoga breathing and a fun night at one ghetto Ramada
* Nick and I hit 10 states this year, including a Valentine's trip to New Hampshire, an awesome birthday in the Big Apple and our fourth trip to Sin City!
* Somehow managed to land the most rockin' apartment ever. At age 27, finally starting to feel like a grown up
* A new addition! The family tree is growing! Welcome, baby Rylee! Can't wait to meet you!
* An awesome holiday season, with one more big celebration to come!

And so, as we wind down 2005, it's time for those obligatory resolutions. Here are mine:

* Breathe more. Live in the moment. And stop freaking out if I don't get everything off the to do list completed.
* Keep writing every day
* Be brave enough to make an appearance at the ten year reunion
* Be happy where I am now..and know it's ok not to know what's next
* No more potato chips!! (that includes cheetos and doritos too!)

See you next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home