Friday, December 02, 2005

Mad Props

Today is a good day. It's December. My Christmas shopping is almost done. The weather is mild. All is good.

And so, tonight, I want to give props to all the things good in my world, things much deserving of some love!

Mad props to:

* Awesome CDs in the car to sing along to during drives to work
* Not producing on a night Adam has off work
* My soulmates
* Poland Springs carbonated flavored waters
* A hide-away loft for dreaming
* New boots at half price
* Starbucks holiday coffees
* The Oregon Ducks making this a good learning year for me
* Hidden snacks in my desk so I don't have to head out for dinner
* The Internet, making keeping in touch so much easier
* Girly-smelling lotions
* Mall Santas that look legit
* Knowing I will never run out of good books to read

The list could keep going...but I must get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home