Sunday, December 04, 2005

Creative Inspiration

In search of some fabulous new yarn, I made a trip to my LYS (every good stitch 'n bitcher's down with the Local Yarn Shop!). Island Yarn in Waltham is my oasis. We hop in the car for the half mile ride. (I could walk, but I'll just drive...it's colder than it looks outside...)

If you've not been, and you're a knittin' fool like myself, may I suggest a trip to my 'hood for your next supplies run? It's amazing! A teeny store, crammed full of good stuff! And cheap!! Oh, the deals! So many pieces just too tempting...must resist!

And the best part? The staff is wonderful! I had several questions I needed answered, and she was patient and helpful...and even went into the back room when I asked for something the don't currently display! And when I told her about my recent project, she asked me to bring it in when done so she could admire!

I can't wait for January! I will so be back!

Lovin' the LYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home