Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sick Days

I tried fighting it for two weeks. I took vitamins, drank tons of water and ate as well as I could...but I couldn't avoid it. I got sick.

Now, I don't like getting sick. I hate feeling like this. I hate my dry, cracked nose from too many tissues. I hate my raspy voice. I hate, hate, hate sore throats.

But sick days have some redeaming qualities. I caught up on my sleep. I logged an entire season of "America's Next Top Model". I bought a few Christmas presents online (an eBay virgin, no more!). I figured out a new knitting stitch or two. I made a mess in the kitchen.

And I don't even have the attention span to finish this post the way I want. So, I'll just leave it at this, and return to my orange and big glass of water. I can't wait to feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home